When We Are Closed
If you need to see a doctor in an emergency when the surgery is closed (between 18:00 – 08:00 weekdays or during the weekend) then please call 111.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Emergency Dental Treatment Out of Hours
For any out of hours dental advice or treatment
Please Telephone NHS 111
You will then be given an emergency appointment at a treatment centre if necessary.
Depending on the outcome of the dental assessment, patients will be directed to options appropriate to their circumstances. The range includes:
- Advice on taking painkillers or other medicine
- Treatment at a Dental Access Centre
- Treatment with an NHS dentist
- Treatment in the primary care unit at the Bristol Dental Hospital
- Treatment at an out of hours treatment centre
- Going to a hospital emergency department.